The Greenbase team have specific industry regulation and standards experience to process and interpret a diversity of data types and information across the board in environmental accounting. Our experts have the capability to undertake a variety of specialist services including strategy, advisory, procedures, due diligence and estimations.
Data collection and management strategy development
- Advisory and support during the construction and ramp-up phases of a major project in relation to establishing data collection and management systems
- Frameworks and process to ensure the consistency of data for statutory reporting such as Fuel Tax Credit claims, National Pollutant Inventory, National Greenhouse Gas & Energy Report, Operating Licences, Annual Environment Reports MRF and Safeguard.
Facility delineation and operational control declaration
- Documentation of reporting boundaries for statutory reporting obligations
- Comparison of reporting boundaries across different statutory reports
- Custodian of reporting obligations ensuring clear delineation in terms of geographic and operational boundaries.
Drafting of data collection and reporting procedures
- Unified data collection processes to support multiple reporting outcomes
- Alignment of corporate policies with reporting program requirements
- Clearly defined operational roles between multiple stakeholders.
Emission estimates during feasibility and design stages of major projects
- Estimation of potential emissions such as greenhouse gases, dust, heavy metals etc based on design data of large construction and land development projects
- Processes that ensure estimates are based upon recognised estimation methods and standards.
Sorting, classifying and summarising large volumes of environmental data
- Compilation of multiple files such as fuel records and sample results into a summarised and classified dataset ready for processing and/or reporting
- Ensuring data is compiled speedily and in accordance with recognised classification standards.
Pollutant licence fee estimation
- Identify ‘prescribed premises’ emission points for which a pollutant license fee is required
- Extract subset of emission results from pollutant inventories
- Aggregate emission fee units and costs.
Industry activity definition and baseline reports
- Respond to regulators emissions and energy baseline requests
- Jobs, competitiveness and direct action programs
- Audit proof Basis of Preparation.
Minerals Council of Australia – Enduring value water accounting
- Develop high level water balance including tailings and entrained water
- Align reporting with compliance program data and Global Reporting Initiative standards.
Miscellaneous services we have also provided for our clients
- Online data collection scheduling and coordination
- Assistance with ABARE and ABS government surveys
- Data provision for European Integrated Product Life Cycle Assessments
- Assistance with Corporate Investor Certification initiatives
- Support for Due Diligence information requests during mergers and acquisitions.
Click here for further detail on the specialist services we can offer.