Emissions reporting can be complex and time consuming
If you’re required by law to submit yearly reports to the National Pollutant Inventory (NPI) or Toxics Release Inventory (TRI) for public access, reporting on your company’s emissions can be a complex, time consuming task. And if your facility is required to report, you need to estimate emissions of NPI substances to air, land and water. Example pollutant inventories we work on are: Australian NPI, US TRI and Canadian NPRI and PRTR.
We take the burden off you
The NPI and other schemes that support the community right to know principle can be demanding. Every time a manual is released that relates to one or more of our clients, we download it, dissect it and work out what matters and what doesn’t. Producing a set of registered methods, Greenbase will know what estimated pollution is created, what data is required and how to calculate it. You can’t accurately measure or estimate the emissions from a facility for up to 650 pollutants and expect to do so in a day or two, once a year.
How we do it?
- We help identify the necessary readings from various data sources at a facility or site
- We package it up into our Data Collection Process
- We upload the data sets to our system, verify and validate
- We calculate and draft a report for review and input
- We submit a comprehensive audit ready report electronically
- We securely manage all the data, documentation, phone logs, emails, review comments, version controls and audit trail that makes our clients’ reports audit ready.
Everything is done online, with full access to our servers via a secure login. The data is there – collect once, use numerous times (COUNT). Learn more about Our Systems. For an obligation free quote call +61 (08) 9322 9966 or email now email@example.com